Lateral leadership at eye level
Gaining commitment and reaching goals
Modern forms of cooperation – in flat management structures, matrix or expert organisations – require a new understanding of management. Lateral management means taking influence to reach shared goals, without the hierarchical authority of a manager.
Traditional management tools meet their limits here. Our partnership approach of lateral management provides the commitment console as an instrument for the key tasks of a lateral manager: strategy development and communication.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of aims, preparatory tasks
- Training: 2 days
- Online follow-up: transfer tasks, controlling of goals, follow-up webinar including check of result
- The commitment console – situational analysis and setting of the strategic course
- Authority at eye level
- Communication as factor of success – yin/yang commitment
- Handling resistances, conflicts and power games
- From actual to target – strategy and planning instruments
- You will take an in-depth look at your specific role as a manager without disciplinary power and be able to
- represent your own interests more effectively in the future. Based on understanding and constructive formation of coalitions, you will be able to communicate more flexibly and build trusting relationships to
- thereby raise the commitment of others.
- Lateral managers
This workshop is also available as part of the Certification course: Leading effectively as an expert!
Super species Lateral Leader
Lateral leadership means leading without disciplinary power. The species Lateral Leader more and more claims its place amongst the roles in modern organisations and with it the challenges and chances the lateral leadership style brings along. We took a close look.
Mag. Gunther Fürstberger
Gunther Fürstberger is CEO at MDI Management Development International and dedicates himself to leadership and development since 20 years. He accompanied customer like AbbVie, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bosch, DHL, EMC, Hornbach, Konica Minolta, Migros, OMV, PwC and many more.
19.11.2020 – 20.11.2020With Mag. Gunther Fürstbergerin Wien790,00 €Book now! Early Bird Offer: 630,00 €
Training is in German!