Inhouse training: Leading effectively as an expert
Reaching goals without hierarchical power
With three modules our certification course communicates and trains the very competencies experts need to execute plans and projects across different departments.
Over a period of 6 months, you will complete 3 modules. You can start with any one of the modules – you define the perfect timeframe for it.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of goals, preparatory tasks, DiSC® personality analysis
- Training: 2 days (Module L1) + 1 day (Module L2) + 1 day (Module C)
- Online follow-up: project work, transfer tasks, controlling of goals, check of result
- You deal intensely with your specific role as an expert inside your organisation,
- know how to apply strategies and tools in order to effectively represent your interests
- and boost your internal leverage.
Having completed all three modules, you will receive your certificate.
- Experts with implementation responsability but without assigned employees
Module L1: Lateral leadership at eye level
Gaining commitment and reaching goals
Module L2: Successful communication
Communication effectively in- and outside your organisation
- DiSC® personality analysis
- Preferences of thinking and acting of others and adequate response
- Tools for convincing communication
- Win-win agreements
Module L3: Facing resistance
Using resistance and conflicts as a ressource
- Conflicts as a chance for new solutions and innovation
- Resistance: Respecting triggers like lack of ressources or lack of acceptance and finding solustions
- Conscious escalation and de-escalation of conflicts
- Thomas Kilman conflict style analysis
- Dealing with challenging partners while keeping control of the situation
Mag. Gunther Fürstberger
Gunther Fürstberger is CEO at MDI Management Development International and dedicates himself to leadership and development since 20 years. He accompanied customer like AbbVie, Böhringer-Ingelheim, Bosch, DHL, EMC, Hornbach, Konica Minolta, Migros, OMV, PwC and many more.