Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program
Bronze level certification
Happy sheets are not enough!
You are investing a lot of time and budget, and want to know if and how successful a development measure really is? The Kirkpatrick model is the most comprehensive model on the market for the evaluation of the effectiveness of HR development measures.
Of the 4 levels of the training evaluation – participant satisfaction, learning success, change in behaviour and company success, Jim Kirkpatrick puts the latter in first place. A programme is successful only if it verifiably and measurably supports reaching the company goals.
As the only Kirkpatrick partner in the German language region, we offer HR developers, consultants and trainers the possibility to learn the original Kirkpatrick methodology and find out how they can contribute to maximise corporate results from now on by application of the “New World Model”.
Our 2-day workshop with the certified Kirkpatrick Trainer Masha Ibeschitz-Manderbach is the basis for the Kirkpatrick Bronze certification.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of goals, preparatory tasks, the book “Bringing Business Partnership to Life”
- Training: 2 days
- Online follow-up: project work, controlling of goals, check of result
- The Kirkpatrick model and its application in practice
- The evaluation of effectiveness as a factor of success of the training
- Raising the effectiveness of existing training resources
- Methods and tools to ensure a learning transfer
- Best practices
Upon the positive evaluation of your project work, you will receive
- your personal “Kirkpatrick Bronze Level” certificate and
- the virtual “Kirkpatrick certified” badge for use on your homepage and social media pages
- You will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of your training measures by means of the Kirkpatrick methodology
- and know how you can ensure that newly learned knowledge will also actually be implemented in everyday work to
- thereby contribute directly and measurably to the company’s success.
- HR managers
- L&D managers
- L&D consultants
Mag. Masha Ibeschitz-Manderbach
„I think it is always a good idea, if you can do things in a structured way. This is what I strongly notice at the Kirkpatrick approach and this is the reason why I’m a fan of this concept.”
Masha Ibeschitz is an expert in the area of learning effectiveness, leadership and management, communication, organisation development and train-the-trainer. With this knowledge, she already accompanied companies like Asfinag, Hornbach, Mondi, OMV, PwC, Telekom Austria, voestalpine and many more.
She is also the first and only trainer, who provides the Kirkpatrick certification in the German area.
21.9.2017 – 22.9.2017With Mag. Masha Ibeschitzin Wien (auf Deutsch)1590,00 €Book now! Early Bird Offer: 1272,00 €
Training is in German!