Successful communication (Module F2)
Communicating effectively with employees and customers
Who can lead discussions effectively with employees and business partners will be quicker to get to the finish line. In this application seminar, you will work on your strengths, challenges, and opportunities in discussions, presentations and negotiations, and you will learn effective new tools and new techniques.
In many practical exercises, you will optimise your verbal and non-verbal communication skills to gain more confidence and fun in all conversational situations, which you will face as a manager.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of goals, preparatory tasks, DiSC® personality analysis
- Training: 1.5 days
- Online follow-up: transfer tasks, controlling of goals, follow-up webinar including check of result
- Conducting meetings professionally – tools
- Giving constructive feedback
- Giving encouragement through appreciation, stating demands through skilful criticism
- Conducting difficult (employee) meetings
- Acting confidently in negotiations
- DiSG® personality types
- Many exercises in pairs and groups with feedback
- Based on the reflection on your own communication behaviour as a manager,
- you will develop communication strategies that work for you and your requirements.
- You will also attain a set of practical tools to communicate more effectively with your employees, supervisors and business partners in your everyday work.
- (Junior) Managers
- New leaders