Leading with emotional intelligence
Developing relationships and raising performance
As a manager, you have to react to changes and make decisions on a daily basis. And manage the emotions resulting under pressure or in situations of change – also and in particular, those of your employees.
The concept of emotional intelligence helps you build stable and long-term relationships, and thereby become more effective as a manager with responsibility for decisions and teams.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of aims, preparatory tasks
- Training: 1.5 days
- Online follow-up: transfer tasks, controlling of goals, 2 follow-up webinars including check of result
- Your own understanding of leadership and behaviour in situations of change and crises
- How your own attitudes and automatisms take effect
- Developing and strengthening resilience
- Noticing and steering feelings
- Leading teams with emotional intelligence
- You understand your employees’ reactions and
- raise your effectiveness as a manager, in that you
- develop and promote team power by situationally adjusted leadership, communicating strategies and integrating them in the team to lead proactively through changes.
Mag. Alexandra Sock
Alexandra Sock accompanies the development of organisations and ivididuals since many years with great passion.
She is a specialist in the fields of Leadership, Team Development, Decision Management. Communication, Intercultural Awareness, Executive Coaching, Conflict Management and Emotional Intelligence.
This training is availabe as a tailor-made inhouse workshop.