Getting things done
Corporate strategies are subject to continuously accelerating change. However, 90% of corporate initiatives do not fail because of strategic change but because of its execution. Execution means implementing the “right” things for the company’s success.
Our compact workshop offers a complete package of leadership and management tools that support you, as a manager with responsibility for results, to get more things done in practice.
- Preliminary online work: personal definition of aims, preparatory tasks
- Training: 1 day
- Online follow-up: transfer tasks, controlling of goals, follow-up webinar including check of result
- Good is the enemy of the best
- From strategy to successful execution – the 4-step model
- What for – How – What method and scoreboard
- Responsibility, delegation, commitment
- Initiative and empowerment
- Involvement of stakeholders
- Following-up – effectiveness and motivation
- Collegial case consulting
- You will obtain knowledge of the key principles and tools of “Execution quality”,
- improve your own ability to be persistent and the implementation culture in your company/department
- to contribute this way to the successful execution of the corporate strategy.
Mag. Gunther Fürstberger
Gunther Fürstberger is CEO at MDI Management Development International and dedicates himself to leadership and development since 20 years. He accompanied customer like AbbVie, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bosch, DHL, EMC, Hornbach, Konica Minolta, Migros, OMV, PwC and many more.
Training is in German!