Introduction to Design Thinking
Innovation and problem solving method for managers and leaders
Design Thinking is a creative and solution oriented way to think and work. With special methods and techniques it helps to reduce the complexity of today’s world in order to solve difficult problem in unusual ways.
Many big and international companies already follow the trend where top-managers play with toy blocks and developers visit their customers personally to experience their needs and expectations face to face. Of course, these are only a few examples because design thinking acts far away from standardized answers and one-fits-all solutions. Therewith it also correlates with the common wish to fully unfold the potentials of human performance and productivity.
Our interactive 45-minutes webinar is an easy approach to the application of Design Thinking. It aims to build a basic understanding of the method and its techniques and offers realistic and practical ideas for managers and leaders.
- Theory behind the hype: Design Thinking as an innovation and problem solving method
- 6 steps of Design Thinking and related methods
- Practical application examples for managers and leaders
- Finally: Q&A with trainer Ursula Weixlbaumer-Norz
- Managers and leaders who want to experience a new problem solving solution in a practical and simple way
- HR managers looking for new development solutions for internal employees and leaders, especially in relation with agile leadership
45 Minuten + Q&A
Ursula Weixlbaumer-Norz is always looking for new topics and solution for today’s and tomorrow’s leadership challenges. She is working as international leadership trainer since many years specializing in team development, negotiation techniques, konflict management, intercultural competence, communication, motivation, change management and management strategy.
09.30 am (UTC+1)