For leaders and managers
Individual coaching offers the opportunity to discuss and reflect leadership- and/or topic-related decisions or challenges.
- Pre-phase: initial meeting, setting individual objectives
- Coaching sessions (in person and/or virtually)
- Transfer phase: coaching diary, check of results
- working in a confident environment on a defined topic.
- consistent and aim oriented handling of working related situations
- developping and utilizing your abilities, ressources and problem solving strategies in an optimal way.
- Preparing and postprocessing of especially challenging situations
Duration and dates
- Units of one to two hours
- dates and intervals by individual agreement
Marketing & Social Media
Kirkpatrick Certified Professional Bronze Level
+43/1/524 17 17-17
MDI trainers and coaches
To give you maximum support for your individual challenge, all MDI trainers and coaches do have the following qualifications:
- Profound management experience
- more than 100 training days
- Experience in different industries and target groups
- Additional qualifications and certificates: e.g. 7 habits, DiSC, INSIGHTS, NLP Partner, MBTI, TMS, TALENTO Coach, ICF Coach, CoachU, …
- Competences: leadership, communication, change management, team development, coaching, presentation, self and time management
- Target groups: all leadership levels (blue & white collar)